Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sanity (Continued)

The Musician

The musician only looks quiet. There's something about pale skin that makes someone seem so quiet. She's not though. I've talked with her less awkwardly than the dancer. She's not picky about her topics and makes good observations. She is like the dancer in the fact that she is smarter than I am. Which makes my side of the conversations lack more than hers? I really should work on getting over my complex.

Akin to the dancer, she is beautiful. (I realize how creepy that may seem, but I assure you I am not a creeper.) There are two different ways to see beauty in my opinion. Or at least I see it two different ways. There's a type of beautiful that makes someone fall in love, and there's a type that makes them admire. I've seen both kinds and to say one is more beautiful than the other would be false. I don't want anyone thinking that the group to admire is less beautiful than the one to fall in love with. The only difference is unseen. It's largely unknown to me. In summation there is a type of girl to fall in love with and a type to watch someone fall in love with, and there's nothing wrong with that.

You are wondering which the musician is? I couldn't fall in love with the musician, but I suspect she'll have a most awesome prince charming. No doubt it will be someone with clout in society and with a good upstanding name. Should I go any further? I think it would be extremely creepy of me to write anymore musings on this person's future. Especially considering some of you have certainly figured out who my characters are by now.

I don't really know why I'm writing these anymore. Maybe someone who is studying psychology could examine this and let me know what my purpose is. I really have no clue what these bios mean to me and why I am writing them. I'll continue though. The remaining two deserve to have theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment